Lättsamt och pedagogiskt skriven introduktionsbok till Raspberry Pi och alla dess möjligheter. Lär läsaren om både hårdvara och mjukvara samt ger en insikt i hur Linux fungerar. 200 sidor på engelska. Andra upplagan.
Mer information om Getting started with Raspberry Pi
ISBN: 9781457186127. Getting Started with Raspberry Pi, 2nd Edition. Electronic Projects with Python, Scratch, and Linux. Want to build your own robots, turn your ideas into prototypes, control devices with a computer, or make your own cell phone applications? It's a snap with this book and the Arduino open source electronic prototyping platform. Get started with six fun projects and achieve impressive results quickly. Gain the know-how and experience to invent your own cool gadgets. With Arduino, building your own embedded gadgets is easy, even for beginners. Embedded systems are everywhere—inside cars, children’s toys, and mobile phones. This book will teach you the basics of embedded systems and help you build your first gadget in just a few days.
Each learn-as-you-build project that follows will add to your knowledge and skills.
• Experiment with Arduino, the popular microcontroller board
• Build robots and electronic projects with easy-to-follow instructions
• Turn your ideas into working physical prototypes
• Use Android phones as remote controls in your projects
• Work with an uncomplicated programming language created for artists, designers, and hobbyists
• Get everyone involved, with projects that even beginners can build